Beverly Hills MiraDry® Treatment
Are You Battling Excessive Sweating? Andre Aboolian Can Help!
World-renowned Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Andre Aboolian, has been a long-standing leader in body transformation and helping people love the look and feel of their bodies*. Our center is offering the MiraDry® treatment for those who struggle with excessive sweating and are seeking an effective form of treatment.
Treat Yourself to the Royalty Treatment
Come in and receive $400 OFF our MiraDry® procedureCall today to schedule a complimentary MiraDry® consultation!
Read on to learn more about the benefits of MiraDry®!
What Is MiraDry®?MiraDry® has been recently approved by the FDA. It has been in use for over five years as a cosmetic procedure as a clinically-proven method of reducing sweating in the armpits, also known as hyperhidrosis, altogether. Our patients at our Beverly Hills plastic surgery center have come to us, searching for many ways to stop the excess sweating.
How Does MiraDry® Work?
MiraDry® relies on an electromagnetic current to reduce the sweat glands. The procedure is known to be safe, as it does not damage the tissues near the sweat glands or the odor glands.
Some of the other benefits of MiraDry® include the following:
- Reduce need to put on deodorant or an antiperspirant*
- It reduces the hair follicles, thus reducing the amount of hair*
- Patients are in and out of the office within an hour and a half*
- Patients can freely resume their daily activities after the procedure*
- 80% of patient reports report feeling happy with the results, while the other 15-20% are happy after asking for another treatment*
Once the MiraDry® treatment is through, patients will no longer have to worry about excess sweat ruining their clothes, the sweat drawing attention to their underarms or other parts of the body, and will no longer feel burdened by constantly applying an antiperspirant.* Patients can live their everyday lives and return to their daily activities, without perspiration getting in the way.*
If you would like to learn more about MiraDry® or would like to discuss whether or not you would be a great candidate for this procedure, please call Dr. Aboolian’s Beverly Hills cosmetic surgery office today. We offer complimentary, one-on-one MiraDry® consultations!