Breast Procedures in Beverly Hills
Providing the Look and Feel You’ve Always Wanted
Breast procedures range in objective. For some, they are corrections for physical trauma or abnormality, while others simply want to enhance their body with fuller, smoother, or younger looking breast. In any of these cases, Dr. Aboolian possesses the expertise and care in providing breast procedures in Beverly Hills matched only by a select few.
Dr. Aboolian’s expertise encompasses every procedure relating to the breasts, including:
- Breast Augmentation: Saline or silicone gel implants are inserted beneath breast tissue, creating larger, fuller breasts that enhance body proportion.
- Breast Reduction is a surgical procedure that has both cosmetic and therapeutic benefits. Removing breast tissue can reduce the overall breast size and improve body proportions. By reducing the weight of large breasts, the surgery can relieve the associated pain and irritation.
- Breast Lift Surgery elevates a woman’s breasts to a more youthful position. Also known as mastopexy, this procedure requires the removal of skin and glandular tissue to lift and reshape the breast. In cases where breast fullness has decreased as well, a breast lift can be combined with breast augmentation.
- Breast Augmentation and Lift is a combination of breast augmentation and breast lift surgery. The procedure may be recommended if you have breast droop as well as a lack of breast fullness or size.
- Corrective Breast Surgery covers a wide range of procedures designed to address problems that may occur after cosmetic breast surgery. If an implant needs to be removed or replaced, you should visit a qualified surgeon to obtain the best cosmetic results possible.
- Nipple / Areola Surgery involves making the nipple or areola smaller or decreasing nipple projection, or correcting an inverted nipple so it projects out.
- Gynecomastia is a condition that affects men, characterized by excess deposits of fat and glandular tissue on the chest, causing resemblance to a female breast. Treatment involves liposuction and/or direct excision of tissue.
Dr. Aboolian on Breast Enhancement Procedures
My patients matter to me.
Breast enhancements are very popular and patients are extremely happy with the results. I do a lot of breast augmentations, breast lifts, breast reductions, and so forth. For patients under 30, breast enhancement is one of most requested procedures – women do it while they’re still young and have many years to feel happy with that aspect of their appearance. For my patients who are between 30 and 40 years old (many of whom have finished the phase of childbearing), breast enhancement surgeries and tummy tucks are very popular. These procedures help to give women back the bodies they once had (before children) and, in many cases, an even better one than they had before children.
But I don’t do breast augmentation on every patient who requests one. For instance, I won’t do overly large breast implants in women whose frames are too small to support them and still look decent. I won’t do a breast augmentation that will leave a woman looking disproportionate. I tell my patients, so they know that I have their best interests in mind, “If I won’t do it for a member of my own family, I won’t do it for you.” I want to please my patients and help them reach their appearance goals, but I want what’s best for them and what will make them look their best. That must come first.
Relief in the Form of Breast Reduction
What a story she has, and her breast reduction surgery made true difference in her life.
A patient of mine, a 52-year-old, professional woman, came to me for breast reduction surgery. A few months after her procedure, she called me and told me that she wanted to tell her story, to write about her surgery and what it did for her. At first, I didn’t understand; her breasts were heavy and created discomfort for her and she had chosen a plastic surgery procedure that corrected it. Was it really a story compelling enough to be published? But then she began to tell me more about her life. She said that her breasts were huge by the time she was 12 years old.
She recalled that the other kids didn’t want to play with her, and that they made fun of her because of her breasts. She also told me that when she was in college, her torment continued, only now it was in the form of never knowing if a boy was interested in her or interested only in her body. Many people she met stared openly at her chest. She said, ‘My whole life, I’ve been so self-conscious about my body. My breasts were always the first thing anyone saw when they looked at me, so I never felt comfortable.’ After her surgery, she felt like she had a normal life for the first time and that her life changed dramatically and for the better.
Dr. Aboolian has developed his wonderful reputation and sensational career by caring for his patients and delivering for them what few plastic surgeons in the world can do.
If you are considering a breast procedure in Beverly Hills, call (310) 905-8702 today to speak with one of our representatives about a consultation with Dr. Aboolian. The change you’ve been looking for may just be a call away.