Beverly Hills Body Procedures
Sculpting the Younger, Inner You
Recent decades have given way to the further perfection of a number of widely used forms of body contouring. Additionally, Dr. Aboolian has experience and access to the newest and most exciting procedures designed to produce a tighter, younger looking body. Whether you’re interested in general liposuction more intimate procedures: Dr. Aboolian is your solution for Beverly Hills body procedures.
Body procedures included in Dr. Aboolian’s expertise are:
- Liposuction: Including Ultrasonic Liposuction, these procedures remove fat from undesired areas, leaving a sculpted body drastically relieved of excess fat.
- Abdominoplasty: These procedures, perhaps better known as tummy tucks, remove fat from one’s abdomen and tighten the muscles in the abdomen wall.
- Arm Lift: Normal aging and changes in the body often result in saggy upper arms. These procedures remove the fat from these deposits as well as excess skin.
- Post-Bariatric Body Contouring: an umbrella term for several different surgeries designed to remedy the excess skin commonly found on individuals who have recently lost significant weight.
- Lower Body Lift: Done in both multiple and single procedures, these lifts pertain to the relief of sagging in the abdomen, outer thighs, buttocks, and midsection.
- Thigh Lift: Dr. Aboolian has the capability to improve the contours of both inner and outer thighs by tightening tissue – this created a more toned, defined thigh.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: This is the process of obtaining excess fat from undesired areas of the body, and redirecting it as a gradual injection of this fat into the buttocks.
- Mommy Makeovers: These procedures are designed to return the areas of the body affected by pregnancies and to their previous, youthful appearances: breasts augmentation, liposuctions, and tummy tucks, generally.
- Male Breast Reduction: This procedure reverses the effects of gynecomastia, the abnormal development of breast tissue in males, returning males to a more masculine chest.
- Buttock Lift: This procedure simultaneously gets rid of wrinkles and lifts the buttocks, creating a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Labiaplasty: Many women suffer from excess labia minora that causes pain, hygiene problems, and general self-confidence. These surgeries relieve women of those discomforts.
Each of these Beverly Hills body contouring procedures are performed with the skill and expertise of Dr. Andre Aboolion – a network-featured, nationally recognized plastic surgeon.
From Dr. Aboolian:
Patients of all ages benefit from plastic surgery when they are self-conscious or troubled about a part of their body and when those feelings remain over time.
I’ve had amazing experiences with patients when doing these procedures.
For instance, a 68-year-old patient of mine lost 180 pounds and was left with a lot of excess hanging skin. She decided on a body lift, arm lift, and tummy tuck, and she got a great outcome. Eight months later, she came in to see me, and during our visit, she told me she had just celebrated 43 years of marriage and that she had worn her original engagement dress for that special occasion. After 43 years…and after losing 180 pounds and undergoing plastic surgery, she could wear it again. It meant so much to her and her words meant so much to me.
I want my patients to know what kind of results I get when I do this important procedure. I want them to look at Before & After photos with multiple views of each patient. For instance, I like to show them sitting views of patients who have undergone tummy tucks.
It’s interesting to pay attention to what people look at when they look at themselves. We see ourselves not as a whole, but in pieces. When we sit down, we look down and what we see becomes the focus of our attention. When a patient sits down and looks down at her abdomen, she sees that part of her body separate from the rest of her. That becomes the focus of her concern and her desire for improvement.
I want her to see what she will look like after an abdominoplasty – not just standing up, but also sitting down. Then she will know how important it is to take the person in motion into consideration. My patients aren’t static. They’re living, breathing individuals, and I plan the specifics of their procedures with this in mind.
To learn more about these procedures, how Dr. Aboolian can help you, and what to expect in all facets, call (310) 905-8702 today and get set up with a professional consultation.